United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the things that I look forward to with CMON Kickstarters are the teasers for the next Kickstarter at the end. Unfortunately, HATE didn’t have one. Why not? I feel like something odd is going on with CMON, lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmb
Biomage wrote:
One of the things that I look forward to with CMON Kickstarters are the teasers for the next Kickstarter at the end. Unfortunately, HATE didn’t have one. Why not? I feel like something odd is going on with CMON, lately.

Don't you just hate that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. B.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I was a little bummed there was no teaser either. I’m not sure how large their company is (employee-wise), but maybe they are all busy tying off all the loose ends on other games before officially moving forward with another project. I think this year they are still wrapping up shipping of Rising Sun and Z:GH, they are completing Song of Ice and Fire and now HATE. They are releasing non-KS games (AQ: Riders and Way of the Panda) this year (that I know of). I guess I don’t know their bandwidth or their entire release schedule, but that’s a lot of mini’s to juggle in the early portion of 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam K
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a good reference to their upcoming release schedule:
https://cmonfanboy.com/2018-release-dates-confirmed/

My guess would be either a new IP or perhaps something AQ to go in tandem with Arcadia Quest Riders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Weber
Germany
Saarland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank goodness, more zombies. It will give my wallet a break.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.