Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Playing with my son on easy! Should I play 2 charcters and him one? Or can we just play one each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game really requires 3-4 heroes minimum. 4 is optimal. The game is "fidgety" (requires tracking of various +1/-1 and other modifiers) depending on his age and experience, you may want to play two handed and just let him have the one hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks alot. We will fight the Baron he will run Bunker, I will run legacy and visionary!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some ideas for a 2 player variant: Support deck + life points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted W
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Sight beyond sight!
badge
*Shrug* Wampas, am I right?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen some people run one character each, plus one character in its "flipped over" state, and let H=3 for villain cards.

You have to keep track of just one minor decision each round for the extra flipped hero, but their abilities can make a big difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what we did. We had one character, then one exhausted character as a 'side kick' and counted a side kick as half a character. It felt very much like a regular game but was far less book work then running multi-characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.