Hide
5 Posts

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary» Forums » Rules

Subject: Knock Knock Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremiah McCarroll
msg tools
The special instructions on the scenario say not to remove the lock token from Objective B. As far as I can tell from the rules, if the lock token is in place, you can't use the special text for that objective card. So, does that mean the Objective B card can never be used in this scenario? If that's the case, why does it even have special text? Basically, I'm confused about what not removing that lock token means for gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I understand it is since you don’t remove the lock token, objective B stays on the board while you’re trying to complete it.

There is a condition on the objective telling you how to discard the objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah McCarroll
msg tools
Oh, I see. Normally when a card is flipped, the player who flipped it takes the card. I jumped straight to this one after the training scenario, because I thought it would be simpler not to mess with strangers or rivals yet. Probably should try one with normal objective rules first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you guys placing the barricades at? It says to place them on the space, whereas the rules say to place them on a wall. I just picked a wall for each building and ran with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tommy3Count wrote:
Where are you guys placing the barricades at? It says to place them on the space, whereas the rules say to place them on a wall. I just picked a wall for each building and ran with it.

My understanding is that you place them on a wall (orange line) and that it blocks walkers moving over that line only, so they can still get into the building through the other walls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.