Subject: Confused by "Insignificant" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Booth
United States
California
flag msg tools
The Forgotten King rule for the "Insignificant" keyword is:

"If a Hero is on the same dungeon tile as a model with Insignificant it may be activated in addition to any other monsters that are activated during the Consul Turn. A model may not draw a loot card for destroying a model with Insignificant."

The part about not drawing a loot card is clear, no ambiguity. But the first part could have a couple of interpretations:

1) Insignificant models may only be activated when a Hero is on the same dungeon tile as them, meaning, if there are no Heroes on their tile, Insignificant models just stand around but when a Hero reaches their dungeon tile they are able to be activated like any other Consul model.

or

2) Insignificant models are activated like normal if there is no Hero on their dungeon tile but if a Hero *is* on their dungeon tile they get to be activated for free along with the rest of the monsters which are activated during the Consul Turn.

or

3) Some other interpretation I haven't figured out yet.

Do we know which it is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not seeing this in the FK arcade book. I’d just treat them as normal monsters except when it comes to loot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe fife
United States
charlton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's 2, insignificant gives an added way to activate, it doesn't take away the standard way.

Coren wrote:
I am not seeing this in the FK arcade book. I’d just treat them as normal monsters except when it comes to loot.

a lot of special rules are found on the cards rather than in the book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.