Tiefe Taschen» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game end trigger, minor clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule about skimming from the top seems clear - if you skim the top money card, and the Bankrupt card is then on the top of the draw deck, then this is the final round of the game.

Now, if the president draws money cards equal to the number of players, and the Bankrupt card is on top of the draw deck, does this immediately end the game, or does it end when it would be drawn in the following round? I assume the former, but just wanted to be 100% sure before I teach this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Zimmermann
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your assumtion is 100% correct: If in phase 1 (the president is revealing new money cards)- the Bankruptcy card shows up on top of the money pile after the last card was drawn, the game ends immediately.

The reason for this rule: Players behave strangely, if they know that this is the last round. So there is no last round, where everyone knows for sure, this is the last one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I kinda figured. Thanks for confirming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.