Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that if you pledged money you'll get your reward, you'll just be really delayed in getting it. Try going on Geekfunder and see what it says there. If you don't have luck there, you'll have to send them an email and wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just contact them. They're not going to steal your money. Your pledge manager login should have been sent to you in an email.

But didn't you get this email?

Quote:
The Rising Sun survey has been sent to all of our backers with a Daimyo pledge. Be aware this is NOT your order confirmation. Please take a minute to complete the survey. The survey will ask for the following information:

- An e-mail address through which we can easily reach you.

- How many basic pledges you plan on getting.

- How many of each of the optional buys you plan on including in your pledge.

THE SURVEY IS NOT YOUR FINAL ORDER.

This Kickstarter survey is only requesting the information listed above, and it is only intended to help us plan production. Your choices in the survey are not final, and may be changed for the final Pledge Manager when it is launched. Please remember, you will not be required to pay for your shipping costs or any additional optional buys until we launch the Rising Sun Pledge Manager in about a month. It is only then that you will confirm exactly what you want and pay for shipping. Later on we'll establish a deadline for the Pledge Manager, be aware that if you do not Confirm your order until then, it will not ship with all the other backers.

Please make sure to fill out the survey before April 17th. This is important so we can prevent delays. With this information we'll create the Pledge Manager which will be sent out to all of the backers a few weeks afterwards.

If you are a $1 backer, didn't select a reward level, or are a participant in the Late Backer offer, the survey will not be sent to you. Don't worry, though. You'll still be included in the Pledge Manager system and will be able to indicate how many pledges you want, how many optional buys, and pay for your full pledge and shipping.

Don't freak out. Just contact CMON.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have said: Just contact them.

With CMoN missing the pledge manager is usually not a big problem.
You will most likely be handled after normal Kickstarter fulfilment has been done and, depending on your location, might have to pay higher shipping costs and import taxes, but you will get your games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a rule of thumb. The information CMON or any other KS company gives you is more important than what KS says. If you look at the first update after the funding you'll see that CMON explained in detail what is next (I know that because it is always the same text and I just got the one from HATE that ended yesterday)

Sucks for you but don't worry CMON will deliver. I myself pledge much to late for The Others and had the same. They will deliver but with a bigger delay and more expensive shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riyas Izzedeen
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
I was the same but i just completed it yesterday. was wondering why i didnt get my game till yesterday.

I think it cost more for postage though but you will still get your game.

search you emails and find the manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Kolbe
Brazil
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone.

I did find the manager, but it won't let me log in, and won't send me a password reset email (Error 500). I've sent CMON a ticket, but who knows when they'll reply

Is there a phone line to contact them or are tickets the only way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelley
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I am in a similar boat as the original poster; however, I was able to login on the GeekFunder pledge manager and confirm everything that was requested.

The current state that I am in, is that I have no idea on when my reward will be shipped. I have sent multiple emails and requests to CMON with no response and would like to get some help on when I can expect shipment. Any feedback here would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a general rule of thumb DO NOT READ THESE FORUMS because this question has been asked before - at least three times.

Your first thing should be to contact CMON directly, using the contact form on their website. Note that they took 17 or 18 days to get back to me when I had the same problem (that I posted about previously, in one of the three previous threads about this very same topic). They occasionally also answer questions through KS comments and contact, though not mine.

Frustrating, for sure. I hope you get your problems resolved.

Also note that you will likely NOT get your playmat sent with the rest of your pledge. I think we are up to five different threads about this (and it is also mentioned in the KS updates) so there is no way you or anyone could possibly know about this issue. Nobody actually knows when the playmats will be sent out, though there is a amor that they will be coming this year (2018, in case you or anyone else want to ask that too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool-ish news.

For what this is worth, I tried to reset my GeekFunder password for a few weeks. CMON finally fixed whatever the problem was, without telling me, and I was able to actually log in!

They will get to it, in a "whenever" fashion. I could say they are "ninja silent" about it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.