Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Seriously Board for Sale News rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi all, we have an announcement at the following link concerning the proposed sale of the New Zealand online retailer Seriously Board.

https://seriouslyboard.co.nz/site-news/seriously-board-sale/

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to own this, but I'm not called David.... (oh and money). Good fortunes for you both.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SamNzed wrote:
I'd love to own this, but I'm not called David.... (oh and money). Good fortunes for you both.


Thanks Sam. At a pinch we could maybe change the rules to allow a compromise on a SB owner being named "David". ... Maybe.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taylor
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
seriouslyboard wrote:
SamNzed wrote:
I'd love to own this, but I'm not called David.... (oh and money). Good fortunes for you both.


Thanks Sam. At a pinch we could maybe change the rules to allow a compromise on a SB owner being named "David". ... Maybe.


Come on, Sam! Show some backbone!

https://www.govt.nz/browse/nz-passports-and-citizenship/chan...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oddly enough I'm looking at making Sam not Samuel as my official name as now when you go overseas or deal with Vodafone or wherever they insist on using the full name, AND I FUCKING HATE IT.

But David just doesn't appeal, however fantastic it is.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SamNzed wrote:
Oddly enough I'm looking at making Sam not Samuel as my official name as now when you go overseas or deal with Vodafone or wherever they insist on using the full name, AND I FUCKING HATE IT.

But David just doesn't appeal, however fantastic it is.


You really shouldn't have revealed that fact.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi once again

After a slightly longer stretch than we first anticipated, we have finally sold Seriously Board.

Announcement and further details here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2058134/seriously-board-mov...

So long - and thanks for all the fish!

Dave and Nat
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Watt
New Zealand
Wanganui
Wanganui
flag msg tools
badge
Play?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy the ride into the sunset
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunt
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooh yeh - available gaming time is opening up big time! Thanks Nick!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.