Subject: WEDS: Custom Bundle Incl Promo Pack Remakes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Custom Bundle Incl Promo Pack Remakes

This is a collection of custom cards, variants, requests, remakes, and more for Wasteland Express Delivery Service.
This should add even more diversity to the encounters in the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
This is a fan-made contribution to Wasteland Express Delivery Service.
I don't earn anything from this project nor do I intend to.
If any owner of any photography whish for their content to be removed or credited I will do so.

Download link to all images in this topic

Other Projects I have worked/am working on:

Wasteland Express Dilevery Service Custom Expansion

Xia: Legends of a Drift System Custom Expansion

Dead of Winter Custom Expansion

Raider Truck Characters

Here's some raider truck characters to spice up your encounters with the raider trucks; download link below.

Promo 1 Pack Remake

If you were unlucky (like me) and didn't get your hands on the Promo pack 1 for Wasteland Express Delivery Service you now have the chance.
Using the original templates provided by Pandasaurus Games I created something similar to the promo pack in a print friendly format. Download link below. Here's the previews:

As a game variant:

Keep any undefeated raider characters and place a token on them to easy distinguish them from one another.
When the raider is defeated simply remove the token and put it back in the supply.

As a game variant:

Add these extra standees (as many as you see fit) to prolong the game; now it could take 6 contracts solved to win, meaning you would have to print three of these.
I have used the bases from "Dead of Winter" as they are a perfect match.

Suggestion: remove the bases from the player token box and put them in a separate bag you store on top of everything; this way there's room for the extra standees.

Requests:

Requests from the community on BGG:

----------------------
- Pvp variant event start card "Welcome to the Wasteland" (Original idea by Brett Miller).

----------------------
Remakes of the two promo cards from Man VS Meeple "Child of War".
Child of War
are two promotional cards offered by "Man vs Meeple Season One Kickstarter".

----------------------
There's an Easter Egg ally (Original idea by Brett Miller).
Original artwork from "Dogs of War" by Nathan Fox

----------------------
Pet Ally Gitsey (Idea by Brett Miller).

----------------------
Pet Ally Co-pilot (Original Idea by Brett Miller).

----------------------

What a lovely day!

Allies who all have abilities that revolves around the portals:

Mountains and Plateaus

Here's an attempt to expand the size of the board, and create obstacles while introducing a portal mechanism which allows shortcuts.

Players cannot cross red borders but the Raider Truck can.
During set up - make sure all sectors are accessible from at least one neighboring sector
Avoid 'ceiling off' areas with the mountain sectors
Using a portal costs 2 Scrap
Travel between portals are limited by the normal rules regarding outpost actions (2)
I need constructive criticism

I have also uploaded the backsides for all relevant cards to complete them.

I have plans to create more content to this great game so subscribe to this thread to stay updated.

I have uploaded it to the files section, so once they have been approved I will provide you with a download link.

The files has been approved

Download link to all images in this topic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
Re: Custom Raider Truck Characters
YUS! Sadly though I have lost the use of my amazing color laser printer... Is it sad that I miss that more than my previous job? Meh. Hopefully, I find another job and printer soon so I can play with these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bumrobot wrote:
YUS! Sadly though I have lost the use of my amazing color laser printer... Is it sad that I miss that more than my previous job? Meh. Hopefully, I find another job and printer soon so I can play with these.

I hope you can afford a printer soon. Cheers mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
Levia wrote:
bumrobot wrote:

I hope you can afford a printer soon. Cheers mate.

haha sorry, that was definitely not very clear. The printer was at my old job. I could always inkjet and sleeve but then it wouldn't fit in the trays anymore, hmm..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Magnum 65x100 card sleeves will fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
I have them. Two packs actually. But they no longer fit properly in the trays. All of the corners are slightly bent in. The cards are the bottom more so than the top. I don't want the sleeved cards sitting in there forcibly bent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Hayes
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Superbowl Champions!
badge
It's an onion.
mbmbmbmbmb
"Immortal Jaw" lol I like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jsteedhayes wrote:
"Immortal Jaw" lol I like that.
I am glad you like it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you weren't lucky enough (like me) to get your hands on the Promo 1 pack for Wasteland Express Delivery Service you now have the chance. Using the original template I created something similar to the promo pack in a print friendly format.

They are bundled into a single file. The download link is in the original post.

~ added info to original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WEDS: Custom bundle incl promo pack
As a game variant:
Keep any undefeated raider characters and place a token on them to easy distinguish them from one another. When the raider is defeated simply remove the token and put it back in the supply.

As a game variant:
Add these extra standees (as many as you see fit) to prolong the game; now it could take 6 contracts solved to win, meaning you would have to print three of these. I have used the bases from 'Dead of Winter' as they are a perfect match.

~ added info to original post

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WEDS: Custom bundle incl promo pack ramake
As requested by users on BGG: here are an alternate pvp variant event start card 'Welcome to the Wasteland', an ally, and remakes of the two promo cards from Man VS Meeple 'Child of War'. And of course Sparky.

Images will be uploaded in the file section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WEDS: Custom bundle incl promo pack ramakes

These are amazing! Thank you so much! Now I just need to figure out how I will print these out for my game. Anyone have any ideas on the best place to get these done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a lovely day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack O'lant
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Not sure if something is wrong on my end, but none of the files are loading correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Polcub wrote:
Not sure if something is wrong on my end, but none of the files are loading correctly.
I am not sure what you mean. Are you unable to view the JPEG's in this topic, or are you referring to the file section?
Here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/159457/weds-custom-bundle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mountains and Plateaus
Here's an attempt to expand the size of the board and create obstacles while introducing a portal mechanism which allows for shortcuts.
Square Sectors

Octagon Sectors

Suggested Set Up

~ added info to OP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ruggiero
msg tools
Thanks for creating the promo pack remake! I might be missing something, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to print the promo pack cards out with their respective backs. I saw you posted card back files, but without the card backs being laid out on the page in the same position/number (i.e. five event card backs to be double-side printed out at Kinko's to match the five event card fronts), I can't figure out how to make the cards. Anyone smarter than me figure out a solution to this?

Thanks again for taking the time to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah I see. Never used that method; I always print two copies the front and the back. Then I glue them together. I use DCP Clairefontaine Inkjet 160grams paper. Two of those have the same thickness as the original cards.

I am pretty sure that your printer can sort the front/back printing, but if not you could try my method.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ruggiero
msg tools
Cool, thanks for the hint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey Jesper,

Thanks again for making all this. I am excited to try the terrain variant, although I need to figure out a way to print this stuff adequately.

Could you make a version of "Sparky" called "Co-Pilot" - I just think that would be funny, as in, my dog is my co-pilot. I am not sure if they have that bumper sticker in Denmark...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bottsworth wrote:
Cool, thanks for the hint.
You're welcome

galaxybear wrote:

Hey Jesper,

Thanks again for making all this. I am excited to try the terrain variant, although I need to figure out a way to print this stuff adequately.
I printed the terrain and glued it on gray cardboard. It fits the thickness of the original terrain tiles.

galaxybear wrote:

Could you make a version of "Sparky" called "Co-Pilot" - I just think that would be funny, as in, my dog is my co-pilot. I am not sure if they have that bumper sticker in Denmark...
I'll have a look at that right away. Can I change the background color to have a different tint and maybe orient the dog in opposite direction? This way it isn't just a duplicate of Sparky Something like this:

Do you want the same ability as on Sparky?

Also, now we have bumper stickers like that

It's a .png

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That's awesome, thank you! The new color looks good too. If we wanted a new ability we could make it:

"Once per round, you may take an action from one terrain space away"

Although I really like the original ability. Eventually, I am going to send you a picture of my cat so that she can be an ally too! But haven't thought of a good ability yet though.

-Brett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey, so this is a picture I came up with of my Cat: Gitesy

Could you make her into an ally with the ability:

"This ally does not take up space in your truck. When hiring future allies, you may keep both allies drawn if you have the capacity for them both."

What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Schmidt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll wait until I have a few more suggestions before I upload 'Community pack 2'. So keep them coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That is awesome! Thank you!!! Although I had a typo when I spelled her name, it's actually "Gitsey" - my bad!

Also, is it possible to do it so the proportions are squished or are less squished? We can crop it if we need

This is so cool though, my wife is going to be stoked. I will try to think of some more suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.