J P
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are going to the Ding 'n Dent this coming weekend (2/11), will you please send me a GM? I am looking for a specific item but am pretty sure I can't make it. Thank you!

JP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Lowe
United States
Sausalito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I’m in the Bay Area but I’ve never heard of black diamond. On the other hand I cannot resist a good sale. What is this event? A quick search says its 2/10 not 2/11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the 11th: https://www.facebook.com/blackdiamondgames/photos/a.29456671...

The 10th comes up on searches from 2013.

The date is unfortunate as it's also the Los Altos Gamesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Morrison
msg tools
I also have never heard of this event. What type of savings can one expect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maida F.
United States
Vallejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

The sale is this Sunday, Feb 11. Here's the link to some general information

https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?u=e90f44ec1c115aead88294c...

It's a great sale that Gary does quarterly, though the Feb sale, in my experience, has been the largest.

In addition to the items that Gary has for sale, customers can bring in items to add to the sale in exchange for store credit. I've both purchased and sold many games at prior dent and ding sales over the past few years. And dropped off 4 Ikea bags of games for this weekend's sale. So if you're in the area, check it out.

Finally, I know the original poster was looking for someone who will be there. I, unfortunately, will not be there, so I can't help them out with that. But if anyone else has questions, feel free to shoot me a GM!

Maida
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Lowe
United States
Sausalito
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I think I might end up going. What are you looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you mind picking up a copy of Spirit Island Branch and Claw for me? I can do local pickup at your leisure. Assuming they have it

JP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.