Tuscany: Expand the World of Viticulture» Forums » General

Subject: Is there any chance to have these expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
balmydrizzle balmydrizzle
Taiwan
flag msg tools
1. New reprint of Tuscany Essential?
2. New expansion with Formaggio, Mofia, and Abriculture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zac Jensen
United States
Sedro Woolley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey has said, I believe, that those parts of Tuscany that they chose to leave out will never be reprinted. The only way to get them is to buy a second hand copy.

But I trust Jamey and everyone else at Stonemaier Games when they say those parts aren't necessary. Viticulture Essential with Tuscany Essential is amazing and it doesn't need anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuscany Essential is currently in stock, so no reprint is needed (for now). Just tell your retailer your want it and they can get it from their distributor.

As for the non-essential modules we cut from the original Tuscany, while we're extremely unlikely to print them again, we make them available for anyone to print at home: https://app.box.com/s/byu9gttwq8ehmwfyoaihsz1y7mw18yq1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
balmydrizzle wrote:
1. New reprint of Tuscany Essential?
2. New expansion with Formaggio, Mofia, and Abriculture?

Everyone forgets Patronage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Except my friend Adam, whose picture is on the Patronage cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor Adam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, my FLGS has two copies of original Tuscany sitting on their shelf. I bought one from them a year or so ago and it had the original metal coins.

Sadly they are closing their doors permanently in a few weeks. My understanding is that they are moving to an online store. GM me if you want contact details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg: Just a heads up that Tuscany never actually had metal coins, but Tuscany Prima (a version we sold on Kickstarter) did. It is possible that your store was a Kicsktarter backer and has Tuscany Prima. You can tell the difference on the SKU code near the barcode (regular retail Tuscany is STM300).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Greg: Just a heads up that Tuscany never actually had metal coins, but Tuscany Prima (a version we sold on Kickstarter) did. It is possible that your store was a Kicsktarter backer and has Tuscany Prima. You can tell the difference on the SKU code near the barcode (regular retail Tuscany is STM300).

I checked. The one I bought from them has STM301.

I guess that is the KS version. I don't know what the two on their shelves are, but I would guess also the KS version. I cannot think why they would order more stock if they still had old ones left. And I know there were three sitting on the shelf when I bought mine. I will check if I get back there before they shut their doors.

I know I was quite (pleasantly) surprised when I got home and opened the box to find metal coins as I knew the retail version was not supposed to have them. The sad part was I had bought the metal coins separately a few weeks earlier. Still they work well for Scythe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy Aboriculture and Formaggio so I am glad I got the original version before the "essential" release came out. But if you wander the forums much you will see these expansions do not seem very popular. Luckily, if it is important to you then getting a copy isn't too difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Frank
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I have Tuscany, and am willing to pass on to someone else those components that are not available in Tuscany Essentials.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
balmydrizzle balmydrizzle
Taiwan
flag msg tools
jameystegmaier wrote:
Tuscany Essential is currently in stock, so no reprint is needed (for now). Just tell your retailer your want it and they can get it from their distributor.

As for the non-essential modules we cut from the original Tuscany, while we're extremely unlikely to print them again, we make them available for anyone to print at home: https://app.box.com/s/byu9gttwq8ehmwfyoaihsz1y7mw18yq1

Thank you very very very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.