Subject: Carpool to Gen Con 2018 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Yourgos Yirgis
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Hi everyone

Is anyone planning to drive to Gen Con this year? If anyone needs a passenger to split the costs, let me know. I drove there alone in 2016. It took about 12 hours. I need to carpool this time because I do not have access to a car. I would appreciate a ride. Gen Con is Aug 2-5 this year. I would like to be there for all 4 days but it's not a deal breaker.
Edit: Leaving from the GTA area.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From where are you driving?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TomAquin wrote:

Given his profile says he is from Japan, I don't think he can drive that in 12 hours

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark etwell
Canada
Aurora
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm driving from north of toronto if that works

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom in Toronto
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if you keep going north from toronto, you'll eventually get to Japan. Although geography was never my best subject.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rri1 wrote:
TomAquin wrote:

Given his profile says he is from Japan, I don't think he can drive that in 12 hours

(I once picked up a hitchhiker in Cranbrook, British Columbia who told me he wanted to drive to Amsterdam where you "could get marijuana in the bars". After that, I never assume people understand geography.)

More to the point of the original poster, I am assuming he is not in Ontario if it is a 12 hour drive to Indianapolis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Yourgos Yirgis
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Doh! I forgot to put from where. Must remember that Toronto is not the centre of the Ontarioverse. I will edit my post. I will be in the GTA area and Orangeville more specifically, but I can make my way to a more central area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.