Hide
5 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: AI Deck Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zao Fato
msg tools
I might be doing this wrong, but currently when we get to the end of the AI deck and there is no more in the draw pile, but some in the discard pile (not the wound one). We just flip the deck back over and start from the top as the monster repeats it's moves in the same order.

The question is this correct or do you shuffle the deck after you exhaust the draw pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coleman Ellis
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
You're supposed to shuffle it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zao Fato
msg tools
I'm probably thinking of the way you work AI cards in Dark Souls board game and thinking its similar to that.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone's played too much Dark Souls here!
Check the first story rules, I think they clearly state that you should shuffle the deck when you draw a card and there's none.
Also, if the monster should draw a card and there is none in the deck and discard pile, it does its basic action. And you need to inflict one more wound to kill it. Just in case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zao Fato
msg tools
Yeah the last part we got alright, we just missed out the shuffling. We've just gotten to the Kingsman for the first time and I've been avoiding spoilers for it, fighting it on Sunday looking forward to being absolutely destroyed.

I think i must have missed that bit of the wording in the prologue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.