Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Do I need to buy the scenarios again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rasmus Ramö Streith
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
If you purchased something through one platform (say iphone) would the app be able to transfer to the other platform (say i pad/android). I realised the scenarios I bought in my Iphone is gone when I start the app elsewhere, does it mean I need to buy them AGAIN?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide Vincenzi
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you need to buy it again. The App is not cross platform.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B L
msg tools
Swordancer wrote:
Yes, you need to buy it again. The App is not cross platform.

Yup, which is really shitty. I do wonder if you contacted FF support they might not be able to help in some way - presumably the ones on your phone are linked to the email you used. Maybe if you're logging in with the same account they can do something for you? (I use the steam version so I'm not 100% on how the mobile versions work).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Montgomery
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
agentmax7 wrote:
If you purchased something through one platform (say iphone) would the app be able to transfer to the other platform (say i pad/android). I realised the scenarios I bought in my Iphone is gone when I start the app elsewhere, does it mean I need to buy them AGAIN?

I believe you can transfer between iPad and iPhone (both are through Apple's App Store). You might need to find a "restore my purchases" button in the app. I know when I moved to a new iDevice and tried to purchase content I didn't realize I had already purchased, it told me I had previously purchased the scenario and downloaded it for free. However, you cannot transfer between Android-Apple, Android-Steam and Apple-Steam environments.

Aaron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hopson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is correct at least for Apple iOS devices. I have the app and dlc on both iPhone and iPad. As long as you have logged in with the same AppleID, even if you delete the app, you can restore all of your purchases.
However, this is not cross-buy compatible with Steam/Android versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.