Subject: Richmond, VA looking for Games Workshop boxed game fans rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james vance
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hi!

I'm in RVA, the Bellevue neighborhood specifically.

I'm really into Space Hulk and would like to find 1 or 2 people to play weekly or bi weekly with me. I'll be adding some Chaos Marines and Genestealer cultists into the mix soon as well.

I also want to get into Shadespire, have yet to play because I am still working getting the minis table ready.

Big fan of Gorechosen as well if anybody knows of that one.

My wife and I do smoke cigarettes and drink in case that is a deal breaker for anybody.

We also play Agricola (need to refresh ourselves on the rules though), Boss Monster, Coup and other "smaller" games. Cool with anything from Catan to Jenga as well and willing to try new stuff...but mainly am looking for Space Hulk and GW gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Turner
United States
Glen Allen
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if you're a member already or not, but you may want to try the Richmond Board Game Meetup Group. There's a lot of us all over the area. We meet all over the place as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.