Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I am almost 60, and recently sold 90% of my games. It was painful, but one finally realizes that even if I live another 60 years, I shall never be able to play them all. I kept my favorites, the ones that had sentimental value, and of course, the ones given to me as gifts. Three games I kept were Freedom in the Galaxy, Third Reich, and Knights of Camelot. Obviously, this request concerns Knights of Camelot. I was a fan of Divine right in 1979, and the Rahman's designed it as well as KoC. I am trying to find variant articles that the Rahmans wrote in various publications for their games--in particular Knigyhts of Camelot. I have the one in this forum (Being a bad knight), but there was a short-lived game magazine called "Adventure Gaming", and the first issue (I.1) had an article on Divine Right AND Knights of Camelot. I have seen it once and it adds much flavor and options to the game, so if anyone out there knows where it might be on line, I would be much obliged for the information. That information would me most helpful. As my printer is no longer functioning, if anyone happens to have these articles (primarily the KoC article starting on page 22) and would be willing to send it to me, I would gladly pay for the copies, postage, etc. And if by chance you have a copy of the magazine you would like to sell, please contact me. Thank you all very much, Roger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smith
Zimbabwe
Harare
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Roger,

I have that article scanned -it's called "Away to the Wars". If you let me have your email address I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Rick
In Zimbabwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smith
Zimbabwe
Harare
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Roger,

My email is megavideozim@gmail.com

Regards,

Rick
In Zimbabwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rogeracox wrote:
Hello! I am almost 60, and recently sold 90% of my games. It was painful, but one finally realizes that even if I live another 60 years, I shall never be able to play them all. I kept my favorites, the ones that had sentimental value, and of course, the ones given to me as gifts. Three games I kept were Freedom in the Galaxy, Third Reich, and Knights of Camelot. Obviously, this request concerns Knights of Camelot. I was a fan of Divine right in 1979, and the Rahman's designed it as well as KoC. I am trying to find variant articles that the Rahmans wrote in various publications for their games--in particular Knigyhts of Camelot. I have the one in this forum (Being a bad knight), but there was a short-lived game magazine called "Adventure Gaming", and the first issue (I.1) had an article on Divine Right AND Knights of Camelot. I have seen it once and it adds much flavor and options to the game, so if anyone out there knows where it might be on line, I would be much obliged for the information. That information would me most helpful. As my printer is no longer functioning, if anyone happens to have these articles (primarily the KoC article starting on page 22) and would be willing to send it to me, I would gladly pay for the copies, postage, etc. And if by chance you have a copy of the magazine you would like to sell, please contact me. Thank you all very much, Roger

Having recently run a couple of PBF games of KoC, I have all you need and then some. Give me your email and I'll give you access to the DropBox. It contains the articles and lots of other goodies, in particular an extensive rewrite of the rules that includes those extensions and more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smith
Zimbabwe
Harare
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Daniel,

Would you be kind enough to send me the extra stuff you have for Knights of Camelot? My email is in the post above.

Many Thanks,

Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Daniel--I got your e-mail but wasn't able to retrieve the file from the "Dropbox" thing. I do appreciate the effort though--you, Rick, and countless others have proven to me that gamers are among the most helpful and courteous people out there. The world may not be filled with good will, but fellow gamers always seem willing to help. At least, in my experiences they have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rick, If you happen to get the Knights of camelot packet from Daniel, could you send a copy to me? While I wasn't able to use the Dropbox, and my lack of computer skills legendary, I was able to download what you sent me by clicking the little paper-clip thingy. I think I can manage to duplicate that feat, if you get anything new.

Thanks,

Roger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Siedschlag
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rogeracox wrote:
Hi Rick, If you happen to get the Knights of Camelot packet from Daniel, could you send a copy to me?

I would also be appreciative if I could get copies of these materials.

Thanks,
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.