Subject: Missed Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett W.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fairly new to board gaming and kickstarter. I missed this campaign altogether. However this game looked good enough that I picked up a copy from a retail dealer with the Kickstarter exclusives. Does any one have experience with retail pledges? I see most have got their copies of this, and I was wondering if the retail pledgers get it earlier than regular retail sellers. Bottom line I'm excited to get this one to the table, and I am wondering if I'll have to wait for end of March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
The real answer is nobody knows, but I assume they are shipping with everybody else's pledge so your store should have them soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buckbagr wrote:
I see most have got their copies of this

How did you come to this conclusion? There's no way of knowing what percentage of pledges have shipped, and how many have been received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett W.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very true Nigel. Just got done with the Hate campaign. Several backers there also backed Rising Sun. It seemed everyone talking about it was happy other than a few issues with the playmat. You are correct however I don't know any percentages. Just those in that circle seemed to have had theirs's now for a week or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno de Vries
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buckbagr wrote:
I see most have got their copies of this.

When you look at the shipping update on the Kickstarter page, the first ship to hit shore was in the USA. I guess that everyone that is showing off their play troughs had games coming from that batch.

Myself, I got the playmat a week ago, but there's not been an update on when I'm to receive the game. The other way around would've suited me better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Aries
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrunoDeVries wrote:
buckbagr wrote:
I see most have got their copies of this.

When you look at the shipping update on the Kickstarter page, the first ship to hit shore was in the USA. I guess that everyone that is showing off their play troughs had games coming from that batch.

Myself, I got the playmat a week ago, but there's not been an update on when I'm to receive the game. The other way around would've suited me better.

They should start send8ng them out next week for the Netherlands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.