Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Wyse
United Kingdom
Farnborough
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
When you unpack your big box of goodies, make sure to grab the little bag of plastic coins loose in the box. I almost threw mine away because everything else is boxed up, and these are just in the bottom all alone.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wyse
United Kingdom
Farnborough
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb

Also... less than a cm too big to fit on the shelf. Not so much an announcement, but not a big enough grumble to require it's own thread. Just a moment of minor inconvenience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandra Kuhl
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is unacceptable! Games fitting in Ikea furniture should be enforced by law.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Pomella
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petewys3 wrote:

Also... less than a cm too big to fit on the shelf. Not so much an announcement, but not a big enough grumble to require it's own thread. Just a moment of minor inconvenience!

My household will happily adopt any SMOG boxes that you don't manage to fit on the shelf! Anything to help a fellow gentleman, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petewys3 wrote:
When you unpack your big box of goodies, make sure to grab the little bag of plastic coins loose in the box. I almost threw mine away because everything else is boxed up, and these are just in the bottom all alone.

Pete

Thank you very much for that. I'll watch out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, what Coins are these and which box are they in? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Locrian wrote:
Hi, what Coins are these and which box are they in? Thank you.

From the KS page it looks like they are part of the Mechasylum set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petewys3 wrote:

Of course there are those of us with limited space that will most likely merge the boxes together and chuck the extra boxes (or cut them up, using the cool artwork for other projects).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wyse
United Kingdom
Farnborough
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
a_kuhl wrote:
This is unacceptable! Games fitting in Ikea furniture should be enforced by law.

I 100% back this, seeing as they are the best storage solution!

Pietro Pomella wrote:
My household will happily adopt any SMOG boxes that you don't manage to fit on the shelf! Anything to help a fellow gentleman, of course.

10 points for trying but dammit, they're beautiful!

Brian T wrote:
Of course there are those of us with limited space that will most likely merge the boxes together and chuck the extra boxes (or cut them up, using the cool artwork for other projects).

Good luck with the merging, core box + 3 expansion boxes is the smallest I could get them. And that's without the plastic storage solutions, literally all of the components in baggies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Murray
United Kingdom
Ivybridge
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also just in case anyone misses it, in my parcel, as well as the bag of coins there is also a little white box with the alternative Mr. Honk sculpt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Wyse
United Kingdom
Farnborough
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
zombie67 wrote:
Also just in case anyone misses it, in my parcel, as well as the bag of coins there is also a little white box with the alternative Mr. honk sculpt!

I didn't order him, but thanks for adding that. Don't want anyone throwing stuff away.

Also... I'm regretting not going all in on this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.