Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran a couple of searches to see if this had been discussed here before but I didn't find anything.

I wanted to mention this terrain in case any followers here were unaware before the Kickstarter ends in about 24 hours.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tinkerhousegames/tinker...

This isn't my product I'm trying to sell you or anything. I'm currently a backer of 2 sets and obviously want to support this stuff as much as possible. I've also had a chance to play Necromunda on a prototype set of this stuff and it's really, really great. It's beautiful, easy to build, sturdy and easy to put away and store.

Highly recommend checking this stuff out if you're looking for terrain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex bermudez
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Awesome looking stuff. It would be perfect if they had actual buildings like Necromunda came with back in the day. With it just being walkways and such it feels incomplete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smackwell wrote:
Awesome looking stuff. It would be perfect if they had actual buildings like Necromunda came with back in the day. With it just being walkways and such it feels incomplete.

What buildings did it come with?
I have Necromunda and Outlanders but don’t recall any buildings.

The Tinkerturf looks great! I would absolutely get both sets. Unfortunately I already bought a more expensive unpainted set which doesn’t look as nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex bermudez
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
These guys.

https://anenglishwargamer.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/necrom...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.