Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin I
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy of this game for an excellent price on eBay this past weekend. I should be receiving it Friday or Saturday. It’s a second printing of the first edition, according to the description. Assuming it’s all there and playable, my question is, should I just go ahead and print out the new version of the rule book and not even bother with the one in the box? From the sound of it, the first edition rule book is a nightmare. Haven’t watched a video on how to play yet, I plan go though. It’s just a question of the rule book, because it sounds like I’m going to need to refer to it a ton...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
al cann
United States
warwick
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes ... if you can print out the latest edition of the RB, do it! Lots of headaches avoided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

The new rule book is pretty good. And definitely watch a play thru video. Have fun dying!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And watch out for tigers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin I
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. I found a link on the game’s page for a pdf of the 2016 rulebook, and within the comments there was a link to get a nice quality pdf from the publisher’s website. Printed it out and will probably spend tomorrow reading it and watching a video if snowmageddon really does hit here in the Chicago area like they’re saying. I should have the game Saturday.

I just hope the game is complete since it’s used. Even if it’s close, $17 plus shipping seems like a steal for this game!

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.