Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Botkin
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This comes out today I guess! Does anyone who have it want to share what is in it? Especially curious if there are 7 or 8 investigators

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haley
United States
Scappoose
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS just called me not long ago. They have my copy waiting for me. I have to wait for stupid work to be done before I can save it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid work. How dare it provide you with means and ways to buy games. If it wasn't there, you'd have more time to play your games!

:)

There are days i feel the same way....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS called that it's there to pick up but we are in the middle of a severe snow storm warning with an estimated 40-60cm of snow so it's going to have to sit tight there for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
My FLGS called that it's there to pick up but we are in the middle of a severe snow storm warning with an estimated 40-60cm of snow so it's going to have to sit tight there for a while. :P

Oh...that would kill me. Not only can you not rescue your precious game you should be playing in the snow storm...but you have all that snow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
France
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess it will be another half-year before it hits the retail here in France laugh Elder Sign: Grave Consequences hasn't been edited yet !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
viresium wrote:
This comes out today I guess! Does anyone who have it want to share what is in it? Especially curious if there are 7 or 8 investigators

Good question, but the only way it can have eight investigators is it they invented a brand new one that hasn't appeared in any of the other games in the Arkham Files line.

They would have had to keep it a big secret for both Elder Signs and Eldritch Horror, which also will hit the full investigator complement with Masks of Nyarlathotep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update. Just found an unboxing video. The character count in Omens of the Pharaoh is....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Six. Daniela Reyes did not show up to the party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barronmore wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
My FLGS called that it's there to pick up but we are in the middle of a severe snow storm warning with an estimated 40-60cm of snow so it's going to have to sit tight there for a while.

Oh...that would kill me. Not only can you not rescue your precious game you should be playing in the snow storm...but you have all that snow!

hah yeah and the FLGS is only 15m away on a good day, but in this snow storm...... shake I texted my husband whose office is only a 10m walk away from the store to mention my game was in, but got no reply about whether he'd pick it up or not. heh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Update. Just found an unboxing video. The character count in Omens of the Pharaoh is....

That really doesn't seem to make a lot of sense- is there any chance this person's copy was just missing a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:

That really doesn't seem to make a lot of sense- is there any chance this person's copy was just missing a card?

If they were, they also had an errant token board since there were six investigator tokens on it to match the six investigators, with no spot for a 7th (unless you replaced the proof of purchase with one)

Have you heard of anyone getting Daniela Reyes in this expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, and based on further research, the rule sheet confirms only 6.

Seems like a really odd decision though. Eldritch now has all 55 investigators available, with the expansion released this week adding exactly the same as OotP PLUS Daniela. By leaving her out, she's now the ONLY investigator missing from Elder Sign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta hold something back for next years expansion amirite?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
Gotta hold something back for next years expansion amirite?

Nope. Eldritch Horror has all the investigators now with their last expansion. And it's unlikely we would get another expansion until EH does.

It's also possible they could give her away as a promo at Arkham Nights 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.