Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- we've only played game 1 so far, and had to stop before we even had a chance to "score it" (but, it's still "on the table" waiting for us)
- we'll hopefully score game 1, and then play game 2 tonight
- but i did notice that so far we haven't filled-in any boxes/circles on our individual charter chests (glory, capacity) yet?

i'm hoping that we just haven't come to it yet, instead of us just "missing something"...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Dolloff
msg tools
mb
Glory should be done during game one scoring. You won't have done anything with capacity yet so doesn't sound like you missed anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Denga wrote:
Glory should be done during game one scoring. You won't have done anything with capacity yet so doesn't sound like you missed anything.
thanks...(sounds like we'll hit "glory" tonight then)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But you should get the rules for both by the end of game 1. In fact, I think you should have gotten them midway through. You might want to check your used cards for some that tell you to extract a card you have yet to extract. I *think* it might be linked to the first crate opening. (You should have had a card "set aside" that tells you to do something upon the first crate opening.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
But you should get the rules for both by the end of game 1. In fact, I think you should have gotten them midway through. You might want to check your used cards for some that tell you to extract a card you have yet to extract. I *think* it might be linked to the first crate opening. (You should have had a card "set aside" that tells you to do something upon the first crate opening.)
yes (i think)...it looks like we missed "extract card 13", which i will do now in prep for our game 1 scoring later tonight...(and i see that card 13 will also instruct us to pull card 14, so maybe between these cards we'll get some info on "glory and capacity"??)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, be the end of Game 1 you should have read cards 1-21.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.