Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I just wanted to say, after playing the game a bunch more since its release, that I recommend adding the rule that chariots that have stopped on a pit stop are placed on the outside of the track just like a chariot that has crashed. This way they can't interact with other chariots while stopped. Then, at the start of the player's next turn, return them to the track so that they can proceed as normal. This way, the act of stopping on a pit stop doesn't have weird and unintended effects on the rest of the race.

I'll see about getting it added to the rules officially in the next few weeks, but for now, as the designer, this is a change that I strongly recommend to increase your enjoyment of the game.

-Kevin Wilson
Fantasy Flight Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Pit Stops
KevinW (#32183),

Thanks for keeping your eyes on BGG Kevin!

We played a game this weekend and loved it, and the only gripe was one player who complained about this very issue. Great to see that you are willing to make the change official!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.