Subject: Check out the kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the art from these guys!!! Have Campy Creatures and while the art was the first to draw me in, the game is good, and production quality is great.

EnjoytheGalaxy.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is indeed a beautiful game with a strong and compelling art lead. Actually, those visuals are the main reason of my interest into this game right now. That and the fact it is a solo game. And the fact that it is in space and you explore the galaxy.

OK, that's many reasons... laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Watson
United States
Barrington
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now funded!

I would probably be among the backers if I wasn't taking some time off buying games.

One question: will the stretch goals go into the retail version? Or be available separately for retail buyers? Or be KS exclusives? (Please don't let it be the last of these.)

Congratulations on funding!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattox Shuler
United States
Athens
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
ControlCardGame.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Stretch Goals will go into the retail version—making the game better for everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattoxshuler wrote:
Thanks! Stretch Goals will go into the retail version—making the game better for everyone

Great! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
now with revised goals and shin rockets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.