Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I miss the post?

A top aid to Trump and Kelly, with police reports and a photo of a wife with a black eye, who both called a good guy, who without a top security clearance basically served as trump's filter for every document that went to trump's desk resigned today.

They talk about it on morning Joe on youtube.

Kelly and Trump apparently never chose to ask the FBI why the guy only qualified for a lower level security clearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Repeated Wife Beater resigns from Trump administrationh
Thread on this here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1936158/kelly-hot-seat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:

Thanks!

I had even posted on it.

I'm going to plead minor food poisoning that hit me after posting so I forgot it.

I had a leftover chicken tender that sat out a couple hours but I remembered eating cold chicken on picnics. That was a mistake. Not a big one but definitely a mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, hope you feel better. Food poisoning sucks big time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was just one chicken tender, so I didn't throw up. Just minor misery and aching joints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
It was just one chicken tender, so I didn't throw up. Just minor misery and aching joints.

Got to watch out with chicken these days. Already had one minor recall so far this year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Got to watch out with chicken these days. Already had one minor recall so far this year

It had sat out for only about 2 hours. I thought fried chicken was safe for that long. My mistake!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

It had sat out for only about 2 hours. I thought fried chicken was safe for that long. My mistake!

It is. There was something else wrong with it.

Authority:Serve Safe Certified for 11 yrs now.

Edit:Most likely it was not held at temp properly before you had it, or not cooked up to temp to begin with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: wife beater. That’s offensive.

I prefer the term “alpha male”.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Edit:Most likely it was not held at temp properly before you had it, or not cooked up to temp to begin with.

How long is cooked but unheated and uncooked chicken safe?

I ate other tenders from the same batch fresh without problems but that one sat a couple hours and then went in the fridge (40 degrees) overnight before I reheated it and added to the tv dinner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
I got food poisoning while camping a few years ago, I ate a sandwich that had been left out half a day. By the evening I was trying to run a Werewolf game around the campfire, but after having had to stop twice so I could puke behind a tree we decided to give up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

How long is cooked but unheated and uncooked chicken safe?

I ate other tenders from the same batch fresh without problems but that one sat a couple hours and then went in the fridge (40 degrees) overnight before I reheated it and added to the tv dinner.

Chicken needs to be stored at 40 or below, then cooked to 165 for 30 seconds, you can also cook to lower temps for longer, there's a sliding scale but for home purposes 165 for 30 seconds. Once there it can be held above 145 for 4hrs. When cooling you have 2hrs to get it below 70 degrees then another four to get it from 70 to 40. It used to be taught just 4 hrs to get from 145->40 but they dabble the rules a few degrees every time I've recertified. It can be a pain to remember which it is *this* time on tests.

Tips for at home: do not cover anything when you lut it in the fridge, wait and cover it later to help with cooling. Also don't dump a big pot of chili or mashed potatoes in the fridge and expect it to cool properly all the way through. Maximum surface area on thick foods then you can put it in another container once cool.

With chicken tenders if you've got one much thicker or oddly shaled it can cook more slowly in the middle than others in the same batch. Always temp the largest/most internwl area one of a batch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
"Mike Moriarty, a lead author on the A.T. Kearney report, said food safety was what initially prompted him to research the Chinese cold chain. The multinationals he works with kept complaining that poor handling was threatening their brand reputation in China. His investigations found that, on average, a Chinese person experiences some kind of digestive upset twice a week — a kind of low-level recurring food poisoning, much of which is probably caused by the kind of bacterial growth that could have been prevented by keeping food cold. “Bad bowels,” Moriarty said, “is just part of the drill for being a food consumer in China.”"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.