Subject: Tuck Box Please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
I'm pretty excited that this cool expansion was added to the BGG store and we were able to finally get it, but how are people storing these cards in the main game box? I don't want to bend them.

Can anyone with much better skills at this type of thing than me make one of them fancy tuck box print-off files? Or is there an easier way to store these in with the main game that I'm missing?

Thanks, all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattr0polis wrote:
Hi all,
I'm pretty excited that this cool expansion was added to the BGG store and we were able to finally get it, but how are people storing these cards in the main game box? I don't want to bend them.

Can anyone with much better skills at this type of thing than me make one of them fancy tuck box print-off files? Or is there an easier way to store these in with the main game that I'm missing?

Thanks, all!

Just store it in the middle of the folded game board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved the cards, put 'em all in a ziploc, and put that in the large well of the insert. They seem pretty safe that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
Carthoris wrote:
I sleeved the cards, put 'em all in a ziploc, and put that in the large well of the insert. They seem pretty safe that way.

What sleeve size did you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
What sleeve size did you use?

FFG Euro size, IIRC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.