Subject: Refilling Player Path rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone help me? The rules say you take the lead tile that is directly next to the bush - I guess this means to the right of bush based on the picture?

Also, it then says to move the bush clockwise, but all the leaf tiles taken in the example picture are just the ones to the right of the bush from the very beginning.

What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're missing nothing, what you don't have is a circle of tiles for reference so you know which direction clockwise is.

Look at the picture on page 5 where it shows the entire circle of tiles. In that image, you would start taking tiles from below the bush, and continue around the circle clockwise, moving the bush clockwise to close the gap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I’m looking at, clockwise would be the opposite direction. The tiles taken in the example are to the right of the bush. They’re the same tiles shown in the setup picture. If you take them and move the bush that direction, you’re going counter-clockwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Rybiczka
Austria
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

you are right the setup picture has the tiles lined up the wrong way. The rule is that you always go clockwise. When you take a tile you move the bush afterwards one space further in clockwise direction to close the gap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
McBamf wrote:
From what I’m looking at, clockwise would be the opposite direction. The tiles taken in the example are to the right of the bush. They’re the same tiles shown in the setup picture. If you take them and move the bush that direction, you’re going counter-clockwise.
I see what you're saying, and if you assume that line of tiles is the same line of tiles from the set up you're right. But I was just looking at the image on page 8, and there's not a complete circle, just a line of tiles. In that image (taken alone) there is no way to tell which direction clockwise is, because it's a line of tiles, not a circle. I did refer back to the image in set up and said clockwise would be taking the tiles from below the bush, and going around the circle, clockwise.

I can see the confusion though if you assume the image on page 8 is a small part of the image from page 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.