Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Co2 KS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Any interest in the Co2 kickstarter. Will be $AUD159 at store if I commit to six. Includes the stretch goal special pack. No metal coins. Price will be held at $AUD159 for those that purchase when I notify you it is up on the website. Currently have.

1. Chris H
2. Paul L
3. Don Ward
4. Michael Walsh
5. Store order

Thanks,

Charles
LFG Australia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming that this is without the metal coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
I'm tentative pending whether they can arrange any cheaper postage to Australia. 2 pack pledge is the same price point at the moment.

I had contacted Giochistarter earlier about group pledge prices/discount like how they offered it for Container however I have yet to receive a response.

Charles: Will this be the retail edition or will it include all the limited content too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xphia wrote:
I'm tentative pending whether they can arrange any cheaper postage to Australia. 2 pack pledge is the same price point at the moment.

ninja'd

Nice one, Kevin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
xphia wrote:

I had contacted Giochistarter earlier about group pledge prices/discount like how they offered it for Container however I have yet to receive a response.

Charles: Will this be the retail edition or will it include all the limited content too?

Should include all the extra stuff as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Charles, sorry mentioned initially that I was keen but not sure at the moment, if I change my mind I'll let you know.

Appreciate you organising groups buys locally though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate you running this but that's so much! Are they flying it over via airforce one? I dunno why they can't seem to figure out cheaper logistics for shipping to Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
Edit: giochistarter has just dropped their discount from 15% to 13% and has a 10% discount for 4 packs. Price all includes shipping

6 pack - 549 euro (13% discount)
4 pack - 388 euro (10% discount)
2 pack - 203 euro (discount in shipping)
1 pack - 110 euro

They have updated the details to their retailer pledge level
Quote:

Six CO2 Second Chance game retail version copies, which include all normal SGs. You will able to purchase the LIMITED SG pack with the same discount on MSRP at campaign end during pledge manager phase. MSRP of the pack is under definition (10-20 euro).

Charles: does the price you quoted include the limited SG?

I'm happy to run a group if there are enough interest and if Charles gives his permission as he started the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
I am investigating costs from this end but can confirm we are looking at the base games plus the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris Halpin
Australia
Llanarth
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested Charles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Ward
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
The Monarch
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is CO2 second chance with expansion, I am interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Base + Expansions makes a lot more sense.

Sigh...

Count me in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Walsh
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Charles - I would be interested also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Haven't received an answer on costs on this one yet but will hold it at $159 including the stretch goals.

Kevin, have assumed you are organising your own. Let me know if you want in on this group buy.

Thanks,

Charles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
Thanks for the update Charles, I will run my own group now they have change their special arrangements again. Just easier for pick up purpose
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Walsh
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Charles, apologies I will have to go with Kevin on this one. Much appreciated though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I have committed for the games earlier this week.

I have noted the second thread on KS and the level of commitment.

I have privately communicated with Kevin about his approach on this as I expected him to back a two or three pack not six and then also seek local fulfillment for additional orders.

For those still committed I will PM you when I put the game up on the site.

Thanks,

Charles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ho
Australia
ACT
flag msg tools
I have replied to Charles.

Just to clarify a few points from your post:
- I have never stated how many packs I was going to run (that's your assumption)
- Prices I quoted are assessible by anybody who backs CO2 via giochistarter instead of KS
- the 2 pack price which is roughly $159 is published on the KS page in the section about shipping cost
- local fulfillment is currently being explored by the publisher (nothing to do with me). I won't allow more than 6 copies as it will push the total order cost to be above the custom tax threshold. If the campaign uses a local fulfillment centre this won't be an issue.
- you have never stated you are committed to this lead until tonight after I started my thread. Even your initial thread is still "if I commit to six"
- I only started the group buy after you stated you assumed I'm organising my own using prices I quoted a few days ago.
- I don't pre-back anything till I have received the required number of interest. I only committed to the purchase 1.5hours ago.

Clownarama wrote:
Hi all,

I have committed for the games earlier this week.

I have noted the second thread on KS and the level of commitment.

I have privately communicated with Kevin about his approach on this as I expected him to back a two or three pack not six and then also seek local fulfillment for additional orders.

For those still committed I will PM you when I put the game up on the site.

Thanks,

Charles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bishop
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Having checked Kevins pledge and spoken to giochistarter they are now rethinking their distribution approach. As a retailer they have now refunded our money and said they will talk to us after the campaign.

So the long and the short is that they have committed a low price with no distribution price guarantee.

My assessment is we will likely still take a carton of six when they come back to us post the campaign. So I give you two options.
1. Take your chances with us that we can get a better price
2. Commit to Kevins pledge.

I think you have a better guarantee with Kevin's pledge now that they are a major retailer as far as the publisher is concerned.

Either way I will let you know where we end up.

Thanks,

Charles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris Halpin
Australia
Llanarth
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to stay with you.
Chris
Clownarama wrote:
Hi all,

Having checked Kevins pledge and spoken to giochistarter they are now rethinking their distribution approach. As a retailer they have now refunded our money and said they will talk to us after the campaign.

So the long and the short is that they have committed a low price with no distribution price guarantee.

My assessment is we will likely still take a carton of six when they come back to us post the campaign. So I give you two options.
1. Take your chances with us that we can get a better price
2. Commit to Kevins pledge.

I think you have a better guarantee with Kevin's pledge now that they are a major retailer as far as the publisher is concerned.

Either way I will let you know where we end up.

Thanks,

Charles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Ward
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
The Monarch
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still in, and not in any hurry. We'll see it when we see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul L
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a commitment to your group buy first, and I'm in no hurry. Happy to wait for whatever offer they make you. Thanks Charles.

Edit: having read how many hoops they're making people jump through to get the game here to Australia... I'm almost sour on giving giochi money. Especially after how much they gouged pricing on Container. I'm still happy to purchase this from LFG, out of support for local business and a designer I like, but I don't think I'll have anything to do with any of their future campaigns... What a joke!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.