Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Hot to print new cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Auschrat
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the pdfs of the card replacement and there are huge. How do I print these so they are the right size? Am I missing the obvious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
try printing at actual size?

Why do you need to print the replacement cards? They should have included the correct pack in all the pledges. Unless you received your pledge before the issue was identified and they still haven't delivered the packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Auschrat
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought mine in the store and it has a number of icons that are so hard to see they might as well be invisible. yellow ink over black. I replaced the ones that were included but that still leaves quite a few that are hard to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, sounds like they haven't replaced the cards in the retail version. I would try to contact CMON and see if they'll replace them. I've heard they're slow at customer service, but it's work a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The replacement cards pack should definitely be in the retail box you bought. Just go ahead and contact CMON's customer service. They were pretty fast both times I contacted them in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.