Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook says that the game comes with 35 dice. My box only came with the following:

4 x green
4 x black
4 x purple
3 x blue
3 x white
2 x yellow
2 x red

Am I missing one third of the dice? My assumption is that there should be 5 dice of each of the 7 different colors...is that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elosoruso wrote:
The rulebook says that the game comes with 35 dice. My box only came with the following:

4 x green
4 x black
4 x purple
3 x blue
3 x white
2 x yellow
2 x red

Am I missing one third of the dice? My assumption is that there should be 5 dice of each of the 7 different colors...is that right?

Correct, you should have 5 of each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the confirmation, I'll log a ticket with Asmodee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elosoruso wrote:
Thank you for the confirmation, I'll log a ticket with Asmodee.
Sorry.... honestly I’ve never seen an oversight as bad as that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior Rodriguez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Unfortunately my copy was missing 3 of the pink/purple dice. Logged a ticket as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy didn't come with any purple or red dice, so I went and ordered a full set of Purple, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, White and Black dice in 16mm size instead. They come in 10 pack and have a shimmer to them, I figured it would fit the setting good and with ten black dize I can mix as I please with the difficulty setting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Belcher

South Carolina
msg tools
I had a similar issue. We received

white dice - 3
Black - 2
Red/orange - 4
Blue - 3
Purple - 4
yellow - 2
green - 4

I had some disappointed kids since we bought it play with them this weekend. Our FLGS lent us some spare dice the next day, but, as is usually the case, time is the biggest limiting factor.

Anyways, you're unfortunately not alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmodee customer service was great and had the replacement dice shipped to me very quickly, so I hope everyone else in the same situation is able to get theirs promptly as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Barlow
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh, I may have y'all's dice. I got:
7 black
6 white
7 yellow
5 green
6 orange/red
6 blue
5 pink/purple

I was just looking for the correct count to play with - I had assumed they were imbalanced on purpose for extra cards that may have been introduced later on in the production process. So the dice bag is supposed to have 5 of the colors, and #players+1 of white and black each (max 5)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Belcher

South Carolina
msg tools
Lol @ multicron.

Asmodee was not so kind to me. They sent some dice (though they did not send an email or active notification), but they did not replace them all. I now have extra green, white, blue, purple and red dice though! Still looking for black and yellow....

It's like someone just clicked a box and randomly threw some dice in the bag....smh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess Yi
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up a copy over the weekend and I’m missing 4 white dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McGowan
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
Wow. I think being in the US is a big advantage. About to put an update on my experience (missing card) and fair to say it is a very different story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing 4 yellow dice and two of each other color.
But Asmodee customer service has already shipped the replacements - though I'm curious, because it is a 10kg shipment! It will be delivered tomorrow evening by UPS. Even if it is only the default weight by UPS, it is still a really big box for 16 dice! (The dimensions are 44cm by 33cm by 26cm!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
After a month - they sent everything... Except 2 black dice... I'm so frustrated...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DR MF
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing all the black dice - got sent a little baggie of replacements incredibly quickly (I'm based in Ireland) - thanks to everyone commenting here for the information and advice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K
msg tools
Gronkul the Innocent
badge
Bigger than Gloomhaven
mbmbmbmbmb
drmindflip wrote:
I was missing all the black dice - got sent a little baggie of replacements incredibly quickly (I'm based in Ireland) - thanks to everyone commenting here for the information and advice

I got this for the kids at Christmas and we sat down to play and had no idea purple dice were shpposed to be in the box. Been blaming the kids for losing them but now I know it's a common issue. Off to log a ticket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.