Subject: Boxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João Eduardo Mapurunga
Brazil
Fortaleza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Section 13.7 says that you can make a multi-hex advance in a hex containing just an enemy box. Is this box just destroyed without combat ? In a normal movement phase can I move to an hex containing just an enemy box ? What is the procedure to an hex containing just a minefield?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read rule 13.7 again: it says that attacked boxes AND minefeild hexes are eliminated if you advance into them (first hex of advance); for multi-hex advances only boxes can be eliminated that way, as you cannot do a multi-hex advance adjacent to a mine hex anyway: Multi-Hex AAC rule, second bullet, page 19.

As for normal movement, there is no rule allowing you to move over and destroy boxes or mines. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Eduardo Mapurunga
Brazil
Fortaleza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
licinius wrote:
Read rule 13.7 again: it says that attacked boxes AND minefeild hexes are eliminated if you advance into them (first hex of advance); for multi-hex advances only boxes can be eliminated that way, as you cannot do a multi-hex advance adjacent to a mine hex anyway: Multi-Hex AAC rule, second bullet, page 19.

As for normal movement, there is no rule allowing you to move over and destroy boxes or mines. meeple

Thx again, Carl !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.