Subject: Kickstarter Campaign Ending rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve
Fiji
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have a question about the treasure from the last scenario of the 2nd kickstarter campaign scenario set.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Does anyone know what that big circle translates too? Am I just not far enough in the campaign to know what it is about? Is it a code we are suppose to decipher? Cause I got nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
rawlinsusmc wrote:
So I have a question about the treasure from the last scenario of the 2nd kickstarter campaign scenario set.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Does anyone know what that big circle translates too? Am I just not far enough in the campaign to know what it is about? Is it a code we are suppose to decipher? Cause I got nothing.

As far as I aware it's still unsolved

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1772980/final-kickstarter-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Fiji
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Kar
msg tools
At one point in his blog, Isaac discussed the idea of Kickstarter exclusives and how he doesn’t like them. However, he says that he ends up liking the idea of the Gloomhaven Decoder puzzle as a sort of substitute (I think...it’s been a while) since they let backers have something cool that others can get by a simple google.

My guess is that the key to that cipher will be included in Founders if Gloomhaven, since that KS was in the works while the Gloomhaven second printing campaign was ongoing. The timing works our at least, but it’s admittedly speculation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.