Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordy Ramone
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mb
Just got DI (regular edition) last week and I noticed instantly how much stuff is in there. Just wondering if anyone has made a foam core insert for this game yet or is it even possible to make one and have enough room for everything in the box.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
Onen Hag Oll
mbmbmbmbmb
I made this for the deluxe edition and everything fits in (not counting the pogs or other non-gameplay stuff). There are separate trays for each colour and a little pull out box for the visitors and hooligans (and VIPs from the deluxe edition). Most things have a lid to prevent spillage when the box is vertical.

All contents in the foam core trays

Everything packed away.

Lid on. Very slightly raised as I forgot to account for the rulebook!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JordyRamone wrote:
Just got DI (regular edition) last week and I noticed instantly how much stuff is in there. Just wondering if anyone has made a foam core insert for this game yet or is it even possible to make one and have enough room for everything in the box.
Thanks

Here is one and further down the thread is one I did based on that one. Though I didn't post dimensions as I customized it as I went.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordy Ramone
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mb
Cool. Thanks for the ideas. Will have to crunch some numbers and make a plan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ryer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Any chance you could post the dimensions? I'm gonna try to make something like this when I get my 3d printer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had something like this in mind for my copy and I like what you have done. I may just have to steal these plans.

Thank you for this insert. AWESOME

Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.