Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you start the campaign and buy 4 new spells, you will exceed the total allowable cards in your hand/stash. Do you remove from the game the spells you don't want to stay under the hand/stash cap limit at start of game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Blackford
United States
Englewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi-diddly-ho, neighborino!
badge
"I'll have a Shirley... No, a virgin... No, a children's... Oh, what the heck? You only live once. Give me a white wine spritzer! "
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure players start with enough PP to buy 4 new spells immediately. I believe most (all?) spells are 8 PP each, meaning 2 new spells/max with the 20 starting PP.

Anyway, spending that 8 PP on higher hand limits may be more worthwhile than buying a spell only to have to remove another.

Also, a disclaimer: I only have 1 game under my belt with the new Tall Tale rules, and the rules are currently nowhere near me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:
If you start the campaign and buy 4 new spells, you will exceed the total allowable cards in your hand/stash. Do you remove from the game the spells you don't want to stay under the hand/stash cap limit at start of game?

Put them in your deactivate or discard pile if you stash/passive space/hand limit is maxed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, don't put them in discard, just your deactivate pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply, I thought it would be one of those but wasn't sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.