Subject: With Asmodee acquiring Mayfair, will this help a US release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dane W

Utah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we more or less likely to see this expansion release in the US with Asmodee acquiring Mayfair?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/73620/asmodee-acquire...

An Asmodee North America (ANA) spokesperson confirms that many of the Lookout titles from SPIEL '17, as well as out-of-stock items like Bärenpark, are on their way to the U.S. "Details about North American release dates will be made public shortly."

Alex Yeager
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
What about Australia/New Zealand? Are we also awaiting shipment of a reprint?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom G
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
CSI now lists release as Feb 2018, so someone must know something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
driveltom wrote:

Not sure how reliable that is since it has also previously said 'November', 'December', and indeed 'January'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane W

Utah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
driveltom wrote:

Yeah when a new month comes around they change the release to the current month. I've been watching this since November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm in the Research Triangle area in NC. I have Journeyman. PM me if you want to play it with me and you live in the area.I might* even be able to give you an in person sneak peek at the Isle of Skye app.

*or i might not whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI has changed the release date to "2018" so they have no idea when it's coming out. Does anyone else? This thing has been holding up an order now for several months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
CSI has changed the release date to "2018" so they have no idea when it's coming out. Does anyone else? This thing has been holding up an order now for several months.

I'm in the same position with a preorder through Miniature Market. They've been cool in the past with letting me separate items from a preorder due to a release date being in limbo, so I might try that. I'd be surprised if CSI didn't do the same.

I mentioned in another thread that we'll probably get the 2nd expansion before we get this one. I was only kind of joking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rebubula423 wrote:
Murr wrote:

I'm in the same position with a preorder through Miniature Market. They've been cool in the past with letting me separate items from a preorder due to a release date being in limbo, so I might try that. I'd be surprised if CSI didn't do the same.

I mentioned in another thread that we'll probably get the 2nd expansion before we get this one. I was only kind of joking
I've actually just cancelled the pre-order, and I'll pick it up when it actually releases later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Williams
United States
Lake Mary
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI just refunded my preorder, unsolicited. The note says that this was “cancelled by the publisher.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CatpissWilly wrote:
CSI just refunded my preorder, unsolicited. The note says that this was “cancelled by the publisher.”

Huh... Miniature Market hasn't refunded yet (unsolicited). They still have it up for preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rebubula423 wrote:
CatpissWilly wrote:

Huh... Miniature Market hasn't refunded yet (unsolicited). They still have it up for preorder.

Street date for the US is May 10th.
No more comments about CSI doing fancy things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.