Stephen Jennings
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So I got my copy of Aviation Tycoon today and opened the package and the first thing I checked was the manual. As I thumb through after page 9 I have two blank pages and then the final page on the end. I can't figure out if my manual is missing two pages that didn't print or if it was just designed with those two blank pages at the back. Does anyone know for sure? Developers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Grand Junction
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is the same way, two empty pages that continue to a last page that gives game play outline.

Might have been nice to have a glossary of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Cheatham
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Just glanced, mine is the same. The rules appear to be intact. I think they are blank pages. Notice they are not numbered either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bernard
United States
Fairview
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to print a copy of the rules to my games to write in without marking the original, but I can't find these posted anywhere. I went to the KS page and the rules link just goes to the Mr. B Games web site. I don't see any rules posted there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 extra pages were included by the factory for printing purposes - I did not know they were doing it, or I would have added pics or something. Sorry guys - its just for logging in your plays if you like I guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.