Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Hauri
United States
Horseheads
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed this game on Kickstarter. The game was missing components making it unplayable. I've reported this 4 times to Queen Games using different contact methods but have not received a respone. Extremely disappointed by Queen Games!!! How do I get them to correct this issue? Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Tavares
Brazil
Goiânia
Goiás
flag msg tools
Playing 'til death!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My situation is a lot worse than yours. My game arrived completely DESTROYED by mail. After several tries I was heard, but I asked several times after this for news about shipping or refunding. Three months have been passed, and I can't get ANY answer. I will NEVER back their projects again....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Sheets
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My blue knight had a huge gash through his shoulder. I received a reply to my initial query a day or two after sending it. Took a bit of back and forth and a couple of weeks but they were quite responsive and sent me a new one.

I believe I started with an email at queen-games.com. then the rest of my emails were with k.holenz@queen-games.com.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tan
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
Selangor D.E
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a reply from Queen Games and the lady that replied basically said that they won’t replace my damaged box because it’ll just get damaged again in shipment. I mean what? Even their CS thinks that their product is flimsy. This is so disappointing coz we paid $80 to KS this game and the corners of the box were just thin paper holding the the corners together. Probably my last KS with Queen Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
jazontan wrote:
I just got a reply from Queen Games and the lady that replied basically said that they won’t replace my damaged box because it’ll just get damaged again in shipment. I mean what? Even their CS thinks that their product is flimsy. This is so disappointing coz we paid $80 to KS this game and the corners of the box were just thin paper holding the the corners together. Probably my last KS with Queen Games.

I received other Queen games ok like Shogun. Makes me think twice though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.