4 Posts

Grimslingers: The Northern Territory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Vault of the bandit king - couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. While attempting to break in, do you have to roll the numbers in the same order that you drew the cards? For ex: if i draw a 2 then a 5, do i need to roll a 2 before i can try to roll for a 5?

2. While doing the parry and trying to block, does the discarded element need to match the element attack from the draw number? For ex: I draw a 1. That means im getting attacked hy fire. Do i have to discard a fire spell to successfully block it? Or just any element spell?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
1. While attempting to break in, do you have to roll the numbers in the same order that you drew the cards? For ex: if i draw a 2 then a 5, do i need to roll a 2 before i can try to roll for a 5?

2. While doing the parry and trying to block, does the discarded element need to match the element attack from the draw number? For ex: I draw a 1. That means im getting attacked hy fire. Do i have to discard a fire spell to successfully block it? Or just any element spell?

1. The order in which you roll the numbers does not matter.

2. Just any element spell.

Mainly, the tests are to screw the unprepared / be a nuisance. There is also a way to completely circumvent them. I'll let you find that on your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Stephen. Love how active and helpful you are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
Thanks Stephen. Love how active and helpful you are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.