Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to see if we could get some organized play next Friday or Saturday(2/16-2/17). I could reserve us a spot at Guardian Games (345 SE Taylor St, Portland, OR 97214).

I unfortunately don't have a copy, but I have seen some people from Portland post that they have it. So if someone wanted to volunteer their copy it would be greatly appreciated.

If we cant get any success this week, I'll keep trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple Glad to see a second Organized Play thread. Best of luck, from the other side of the country! Hope your copy arrives soon.

Here in NYC:

* I played a first 4 Player game at my place with a neighbor's copy; he was the second to get it here.

*Played a second 4 Player game away, hosted by someone I just met here on bgg, who was the first to receive his!

*Got my copy yesterday; inventoried and reboxed it all into 3 boxes.

* Will be playing with it for the first time with 5-6 Players later today.

*Have invited 17 other BGGers and my regular pals to four more RS dates this month. Three have signed up so far. I didn't just wait for thread responses, but PM'd people on the US and NYS Recipient threads who identified as NYC, giving them my regular email asking for their email addresses to get specific date invitation and my further contact info and directions!

So its going pretty well. Hooray for the BGG Gaming Community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28303505#28303505

Might have someone to bring their game to Guardian Games next Friday(2/23), but we are looking for more people. He wasnt 100% sure if he could make it, so I could bring Scythe or Godfather(the Eric Lang one) as a back up plan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a copy, I can't do this Friday but could do next Saturday or Eurogameday on Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbobb wrote:
I have a copy, I can't do this Friday but could do next Saturday or Eurogameday on Sunday.

Any chance you could meet in the morning on Saturday? No big deal if not, I have to work Saturday Afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I could get to Guardian at 10:00 when they open, will that be early enough though? What time do you have to work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbobb wrote:
I could get to Guardian at 10:00 when they open, will that be early enough though? What time do you have to work?

If I took an Uber, 130pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah we'd have enough time then if we have the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbobb wrote:
Yeah we'd have enough time then if we have the players.

You might want to put your availability down here, might attract someone that doesn’t want to get up early on Saturday but could play later. No hard feelings if that works better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a thought, if it’s just two of us, you could play 2 clans and I would be willing to play just 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for 1 more this Friday(3/9) to maybe get a 6 person game. I live in Goose Hollow on Vista Ave, so I am on a hill and Parking is admittingly pretty rough, so you might want to give yourself a 15 minute head start. First game will start at 630 pm till late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.