2 Posts

This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Epilogue confusion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
theo deus
msg tools
Hi

I just finished the game and I'm confused about the outcome. One of my characters managed to get out of the city because of some pass I found early in the game but the rest of the initial crew died of starvation sometime in the beginning of Chapter 2. Epilogue, 581 that applies to the character that escaped says:

Quote:
Treat the character that got out of the city using the pass as if they survived with all their states at level 2. Depending on other Epilogues,
it will determine if they will be able to forget what they went through,
or whether the price was too high after all

What are the other epilogues in this context? The 2 epilogues that killed the other characters were pretty obvious and told me to remove both characters from the game. How do I determine what happened to the character that survived?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You treat it like the character made it to the ceasefire and follow the instructions on the ceasefire card. Which is page 1000.

Follow the instructions there and it will lead you to 1001 which gives each characters epilogue lists.

Glad someone made it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.