Hide
3 Posts

The Walking Dead: All Out War» Forums » General

Subject: Deluxe game mat question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Chapman
msg tools
Can anyone tell me if the deluxe game mats of Atlanta Campsite and the Greene Farm can be used together from an aesthetic point of view??? What I really want to know is does the grass textures match????

I can't find any photos of them being used together, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Howard
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, all the mats tesselate, forming one continuous playing area. I think the plan is to have 6 mats that create a 6x4 table. They do only connect along a single side, so you can only set them up in one specific configuration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Deano4284 wrote:
What I really want to know is does the grass textures match????
I don't have the Deluxe Maps, so take this with a grain of salt, but I do have the regular maps, and the Atlanta Campsite map grass is a darker, more lush shade of green than the Greene Farm map, which has a slightly more burnt brown tint to the grass. They aren't super far apart colorwise, but they are slightly different, so I'm not sure how badly your gaming OCD will react. YMMV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.