1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: SUMTASTIC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miles

Wyoming
msg tools
I must first start off by introducing myself as I am new to the forum. I am David a teacher and creator of the board game. The game was developed to not only help my own children with their maths but also the children that I teach on a daily basis. The final outcome has become far more than a teaching aid, although relatively quick in its creation due to being a design teacher the game as evolved several times until reaching its finished state.

The initial support through social media from the community has been overwhelming with lots of very genuine and passionate game players giving up their time to advise, test and give really honest and invaluable feedback.

The plan is to release the game mid 2018 through kickstarter as releasing the game independently will not only give us the option of releasing a quality finish game but hopefully give the opportunity of employment.

We have tried to be responsible with the manufacture and packaging of the product using limited plastics and recyclable materials.

We are still working on the packaging design, but as I'm sure you will see with our design it is very simplistic but effective so less will probably be more.

We will keep you updated with current progress of the game and thanks again for the ongoing support

[vimeo=https://vimeo.com/255177657]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.