Subject: You can fit the Dynasty KS extras into the Dynasty Invasion box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bobby Sanmiguel
United States
LAWRENCEVILLE
Georgia
flag msg tools
I was a bit disheartened when the strongholds and alliance markers came in a separate little box so I found a way to keep them in the regular Dynasty Invasion box. I put one stronghold set underneath the pole wielding Moon Bushi and the other right above Hotei. I'm sure there's other places you can squeeze them in but these were the first two places I tried and it wasn't too difficult to put inserts on top of them.

I've uploaded a photo with the strongholds circled to better show where I stuck them. After I took this I realized I forgot to put in the clan shields which should be on top of the cards under the alliance tokens so they can weigh them down when they're folded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I did the same thing with the strongholds, but put the alliance tokens in the same bag as the clan rings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyan Shad
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the strong holds in the Daimyo box at the top where the slot is and the alliance markers in the tray above the other ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cyan1de wrote:
I put the strong holds in the Daimyo box at the top where the slot is and the alliance markers in the tray above the other ones.

What made me chuckle was the alliance markers don't fit in their circle together , glad yours is the same I'm sorry to say, makes me feel better that I'm not alone sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes me think they aren’t suppose to go there. I think they indent is just to keep stuff in place on tray underneath.

I put DI strongholds under the DI figure tray and alliance tokens in the upper tray with other tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kpishnery wrote:
That makes me think they aren’t suppose to go there. I think they indent is just to keep stuff in place on tray underneath.

I put DI strongholds under the DI figure tray and alliance tokens in the upper tray with other tokens.

We'll have to agree to disagree then as I'm afraid to me that circle is exactly where they are supposed to be its just not quite big enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Sanmiguel
United States
LAWRENCEVILLE
Georgia
flag msg tools
acehawkster1973 wrote:
kpishnery wrote:

We'll have to agree to disagree then as I'm afraid to me that circle is exactly where they are supposed to be its just not quite big enough

The thing that makes me doubt it is 1. they made perfectly fitted circles for all other markers and I believe in a KS update they said that the DI would not be able to be housed in the Daimyo box.

Who knows though, and whatever works for you is best
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyan Shad
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah they don’t “fit” like they should but since the cards ounce they are sleeved don’t fit there they still work in that space as do the strong holds though I doubt that space was for them. (Don’t know what it was for unless just to hold the pieces below in place.) It keeps all the exclusives minus the cards in the same box though, which is the way I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.