Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of turn order after PvP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Selfish
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of a PvP session in which the defender decided to fully attend the combat, who goes through the end of turn sequence first e.g. if both players are levelling up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The phasing player would go first. Then the defender. Participating fully impacts how the defender's next turn goes, it doesn't somehow bump them ahead of the phasing player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Selfish
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, that makes sense.
On a related note, a borderline case that almost happened to me in a game: when determining combat outcome, do you all think that the fame at the end of combat should be considered, even if it changed during the fight? The rules make it sound like you consider the final fame, but I'm not sure and it's not explicit anyway.
In the game I mentioned, the combat was won by a player who was lagging 2 fame behind, but played an artifact almost reaching the other one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.