Subject: Rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Playing our first game together with my son. The game is a lot of fun. I do have a few questions that have come up:

1. Are sea movements subject to march attrition?

2. If an attacking force is reduced because they checked for March attrition does this happen before or after the movement rating comparison for withdrawal?

3. If you invade a minor neutral does the violated neutral mobilize?

4. If Sweden is in the coalition but Russia isn’t can the coalition deploy Charles John?

5. If you lose a battle in the capital of the majority of your army all the army is killed because you can’t retreat towards the capital correct?

6. Is holland adjacent to Hannover?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Quote:
1. Are sea movements subject to march attrition?

If the sea move takes place in winter, yes. See 12.3.1.

Quote:
2. If an attacking force is reduced because they checked for March attrition does this happen before or after the movement rating comparison for withdrawal?

Before. See 12.3.1.

Quote:
3. If you invade a minor neutral does the violated neutral mobilize?

If a suitable corps is available, i.e., an enemy corps with the minor country's name, and subject to the applicable limits. See 12.7.2 and 12.7.3 (the note in particular).

Quote:
4. If Sweden is in the coalition but Russia isn’t can the coalition deploy Charles John?

Out of luck. See 10.2.3.

Quote:
5. If you lose a battle in the capital of the majority of your army all the army is killed because you can’t retreat towards the capital correct?

No. See 13.4.2.1 "if possible..."

Quote:
6. Is holland adjacent to Hannover?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.