Shelter Island Heights
1. Are sea movements subject to march attrition?
If the sea move takes place in winter, yes. See 12.3.1.
2. If an attacking force is reduced because they checked for March attrition does this happen before or after the movement rating comparison for withdrawal?
Before. See 12.3.1.
3. If you invade a minor neutral does the violated neutral mobilize?
If a suitable corps is available, i.e., an enemy corps with the minor country's name, and subject to the applicable limits. See 12.7.2 and 12.7.3 (the note in particular).
4. If Sweden is in the coalition but Russia isn’t can the coalition deploy Charles John?
Out of luck. See 10.2.3.
5. If you lose a battle in the capital of the majority of your army all the army is killed because you can’t retreat towards the capital correct?
No. See 22.214.171.124 "if possible..."
6. Is holland adjacent to Hannover?