12 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Insert & Play Organizer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DERORNOS
msg tools
https://blog.naver.com/zangtr915/221203735257

http://boardlife.co.kr/bbs_detail.php?bbs_num=18041&tb=board...

by. 짱토르(zangtr915)

==========================================================

I am not good at English, but I wanted to introduce this to all of you. laugh

(me ≠ zangtr915)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristof Bodric
Serbia
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
And the ranger's aim was deadly with the big iron on his hip...
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this is really impressive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm inspired! I made origami boxes for Terra Mystica after seeing a geeklist about it and your design looks like a good starting layout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow that is very nice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Homps
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Would be nice if someone got in touch with the maker to make a professional version of this.
I really love well thought organisers.

Edit: Duh, the guy is doing a professional version. Wonder how much it would be to ship to Europe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the insert, and I also like that it's posted in the "Organized Play" forum - after all it's indeed making the play more organized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I reached out to the creator. They are willing to ship to the U.S. (probably elsewhere as well). I've been communicating in English with them (picked up some small conversational Korean in collage but that's a far cry from reading/writing).

My boards are warping bad so I am really excited for play organizer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DERORNOS
msg tools
holybinch wrote:
Would be nice if someone got in touch with the maker to make a professional version of this.
I really love well thought organisers.

Edit: Duh, the guy is doing a professional version. Wonder how much it would be to ship to Europe...

How about you talk to him?
(zangtr915@naver.com)

I don't know what he thinks of it, but I think he'll love it.

...maybe? XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Leang
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
I reached out to the creator. They are willing to ship to the U.S. (probably elsewhere as well). I've been communicating in English with them (picked up some small conversational Korean in collage but that's a far cry from reading/writing).

My boards are warping bad so I am really excited for play organizer.

Curious, did they quote a price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes, same as on the blog. Plus international shipping and currencies processes in fee. They only accepted wire transfer which is insanely difficult arm due to Olympics and fluctuating won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like to
United States
Piney Woods
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
Yes, same as on the blog. Plus international shipping and currencies processes in fee. They only accepted wire transfer which is insanely difficult arm due to Olympics and fluctuating won.

Well my red flag alarm bells went off so I’m out on this one, but the insert looks great. Hopefully we can expect something similar from deadalus soon.

Edit for clarification: It is past MY comfort zone. I am NOT discredited or attacking the site. Others may choose to go this route an have a great outcome and a great insert. For me, it’s past my line in the sand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Dice wrote:
Lakoda wrote:

Well my red flag alarm bells went off so I’m out on this one, but the insert looks great. Hopefully we can expect something similar from deadalus soon.
Honestly, its due to services like paypal and whatnot not working between USD and KRW. We went round and round trying to find a better solution. They seems trustworthy but yes, its a risk with a large price tag. In the end, I decided to wait until after the Olympics when the exchange rate settles down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.