Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Can someone post this in the comments section for me:

So according to the last update the app and revised rulebook is finished. Will there be a physical revised ruleboom if so when will it be svsible for us to either get for free or purchase? Also will a revised physical From the Deep book be coming too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Szerlong MIB#0786
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't hold your breath on getting anything from them. We will be lucky to get a PDF with less than 100 spelling/grammar errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
<<We will be lucky to get a PDF with less than 100 spelling/grammar errors.>>

Of course, there is the PDF that JudgementDave worked on, a vast improvement, and others suggested edits (some not needed). But, I'd really like it to be finished!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't believe we're getting a physical rulebook update, the dice are getting shipped at the end of this week and the app crashed when they tried to merge. (Thoughts of Dennis Reynolds shouting Merge at traffic)

I found that they're normally fairly responsive through their facebook page, especially if you post on their wall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no sign on their web site that this game even exists

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.