Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Gysels
Belgium
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Om Nom Nom Nom!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this game 7 times in a row (2player) and I'm not quite sure if we played the development phase correct..
If for example you have 1 blue cube adjacent to 4 green cube units: does the blue unit grow immediately to 4 cubes in 1 turn or 1 cube/turn for the next 3 turns?

Also: does anyone else have the feeling that if your unlucky with the draw and get only 2 red cubes while the other gets 4, you're probably not going to win?
Could this maybe be resolved by adding the possibility to buy red cubes (just like with yellow or black) but maybe at a higher cost(for example 10/cube instead of 5 for the others),
although i'm not sure if there are enough red cubes to do this in case of a 4player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
All colors immediately grow to fill the need.
Yes, someone may hog the cubes that are more difficult to get, or they may force them on you when you can't use them.
Also note (if I recall correctly) that only 4 black cubes per player are put in the bag while players can build 5 high, so there will be a shortage for some, buy before they run out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.