Subject: Fowers Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chess Landers
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
Has anyone had any luck with purchasing a copy of Paperback direct from Fowers website recently? I ordered a couple of games from them (that were/are in stock), yet three weeks later they still haven't been shipped. Followed up my order with an email about a week ago, still no response. I'm usually pretty patient with these things, but considering they've had my $60 for three weeks now and have done the square root of f-all, it's disappointing to say the least.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, game arrived within two weeks iirc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Davis
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered Fugitive recently. Shipped a day or two later. Arrived in a week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sorry support is still clogged, but we are getting through it. What's your order number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chess Landers
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
Fubeca wrote:
Sorry support is still clogged, but we are getting through it. What's your order number?

G'day Tim, the order is FOWERS-15939. Unfortunately, I've just emailed your clogged support about 10 minutes ago, requesting a refund. Sorry!

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eilsano wrote:
Fubeca wrote:

G'day Tim, the order is FOWERS-15939. Unfortunately, I've just emailed your clogged support about 10 minutes ago, requesting a refund. Sorry!

Sorry for clogging up support some more, or sorry because you still want a refund?
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Love
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Eilsano wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with purchasing a copy of Paperback direct from Fowers website recently? I ordered a couple of games from them (that were/are in stock), yet three weeks later they still haven't been shipped. Followed up my order with an email about a week ago, still no response. I'm usually pretty patient with these things, but considering they've had my $60 for three weeks now and have done the square root of f-all, it's disappointing to say the least.

Cheers.

My personal experience ordering Paperback direct from Fowers site:
Placed the order on 1/11/18.
It was marked as shipped on 1/17/18.
Delivered to Texas on 1/24/18.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chess Landers
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
stoneleaf wrote:
Sorry for clogging up support some more, or sorry because you still want a refund?

Hehe, just sorry that it's a bit awkward now! I'm grateful for Tim's offer of assistance and if he wants to make it right, I'm happy to receive a response to my previous emails to rectify the situation. However, if Fowers just want to refund the cash, then that's fine too - it's kind of got to the stage where I just want a resolution.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I'm checking with the australia warehouse to see if it's already sent. If not I can refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Foppe Feld
Netherlands
flag msg tools

Hi Tim,

Can you also check my order. It is from 28 january, I ordered 4 of your games (all in stock according your website).

Order: FOWERS-16059.

I already send an email to your customer support last week, but I havent got a reaction on it yet.

You wrote that your ordering process is clogged, what does this exactly mean?

Kind regards
Foppe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.