7 Posts

Grimslingers: The Northern Territory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bounty during a tall tale question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just returned to the valley haven landmark to do the snot nosed nationalists bounty. My question is: do i start the bounty immediately or do I have to resolve the valley haven actions in the area booklet first? Or does the bounty itself count as Tile Resolution Phase for this turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
I just returned to the valley haven landmark to do the snot nosed nationalists bounty. My question is: do i start the bounty immediately or do I have to resolve the valley haven actions in the area booklet first? Or does the bounty itself count as Tile Resolution Phase for this turn?

This isn't defined in the rulebook, my apologies.

I would describe it as so:

You may start bounties during the narrative phase of the adventure turn, before or after you resolve a story part (if you have one to resolve).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks again Stephen. Lovin this game right now and your help is greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Should i use dispositions during bounty fights?

Also, if i win, should i only collect the bounty rewards and ignore the rewards on the back of the creature card?

And if this is the first time i defeated the angsty goblins, can i check them off of my achievement tracker?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:

Also, if i win, should i only collect the bounty rewards and ignore the rewards on the back of the creature card?

And if this is the first time i defeated the angsty goblins, can i check them off of my achievement tracker?

1. Don't use dispositions for bounties unless they tell you to.

2. Ignore the rewards on the back of the creature card.

3. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
Posse91 wrote:

1. Don't use dispositions for bounties unless they tell you to.

2. Ignore the rewards on the back of the creature card.

3. Yes.

My bad, DO use dispositions for bounties. Rulebook is not very clear on this (though the area book states when to NOT use them). Basically, always use dispositions except for fights in the campaign unless they say to use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
Thanks again Stephen. Lovin this game right now and your help is greatly appreciated.

Glad you're having fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.