Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Friends,

I've taken a stab at summarizing the Eagles of France rules by pulling together and organizing the material contained in the Series Rules (December 2017). Although too long (7 pages) for a reference page / sheet, my hope is that this document will make it easier to look up / find rules relevant to particular situations.

I've based this on the game rules themselves, without the assistance of charts, player aids, or even a game under my belt. As I play the game, my hope would be to eventually prepare a single, double-sided player aid condensing all this material into what's most often needed and/or forgotten.

Recommendations and suggestions are most welcome!

They can be found here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/159705/eagles-france-...

Thank you!

PS: I'm cross-positing this on the multiple Eagles of France game sites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
James a great idea and enthusiasm, especially useful as a refresher coming back to the rules. However, I think the task is even harder to do than even your 7 pages can cope with, because there are so many nuances to the rules.

I have only read the first paragraph and have seen some notes that do not accord with the December 2017 rules;

>>> Ordered units within Command Range (6/8 hexes) must move closer to objective if moved.

This should also state that units can remain at the same distance from the objective as when they first started movement.

It should also state that a unit can move 1 hex in any direction.

>>>Units may attempt a 1 hex independent move

This should state if units successfully get an independent move, they get half movement, rounded up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.